Automated Drone Service
Our automated drones solution, Cheetah Air, is now integrated with the core Cheetah Logistics Operations Optimization Platform®, Cheetah LOOP®. That means, we can command any size drone to carry any object from one point to another, completely autonomously.
The use of drones increases the delivery speed for time sensitive material and adds security at low cost. Their use omits issues with traffic or network environmental concerns. Our Cheetah Air system communicates directly with the Cheetah LOOP platform, providing full aerial vehicle telemetry in real time. Furthermore, the Cheetah Air system provides information back to the Cheetah platform with regards to flying parameters including delivery stop arrival and departure, mapping route locations and ETAs etc. With a touch of a button, the dispatcher controls the drone launch which starts its mission and we have 100% accuracy with our take offs and landing location precision.
The dynamic nature of the Cheetah routing and logistics platform means we can alter deliveries even after the mission has started and the drone is airborne.
From an economic perspective, it’s easy to see how drone delivery could be an elegant technological solution to the current delivery challenges.
- Compared to current deliveries, drones can operate autonomously which significantly lowers the cost of human labor in the long run.
- Compared with ground routes, drones can fly straight shot without traffic to beat, which makes deliveries much faster and efficient.
- Drones can go where there are no roads, which could greatly benefit those places where basic infrastructures are lacking or extreme circumstances exist.
Some experts believe drone deliveries will be a $100B opportunity in the years to come. We believe it will be a disruptive innovation in logistic business with the long-term goal of changing the way consumers behave.
Benefits of using Cheetah Technology
- Fly Straight Shot, No Traffic to Beat
- Pick up and Deliver Point to Point
- Change Delivery Locations En-route
- Create 3D Imaging